Monday, September 8, 2008

John McCain

Alaskan Is McCain’s Choice; First Woman on G.O.P. Ticket


Published: August 29, 2008

I think that John McCain is someone who wants others to feel his pain. If I can recall he used to fight in the war. It seems to me that he wants everyone to feel sorry for him since he fought in the war. I feel that when he fought in the war it was very different compared to today's society. When he hired Sarah Pallin I was very surprised because she was a women. Usually guys hire men.After a couple of days I heard that her daughter was pregnant I was stunned to hear that. She is allowing her daughter to have the baby when she is a baby herself, also I was disappointed to hear that her and her boyfriend plan on getting married which I think that is totally unnecessary because the boy may not really want to get married to her. This connects to our class because we were talking about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. By John McCain being our president, I feel like he might not let that happen.

No comments: