Wednesday, September 24, 2008

bloggis refletion

Something that I am most proud of about my blogs is that I tried very hard in finding information and putting it in a way that I understand them. There were times when I would get frustrated with the blogs because I thought that I was unable to understand the different topics,I am very proud of myself so in future blogs I will be able to do it without having faith in myself.Blogging has impacted my understanding on the U.S because I have a better understanding on a lot of things. I've learned a lot about John Mc Cain and Barak Obama and what they plan on doing if they become the president of the United States of America. what ways can we connect our blogs? I think we can better connect our blogs by maybe doing a little act on what we wrote, videos I think that would help because that will show that we understand what we wrote

No comments: