Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Barack Obama

If I were to talk to President Barack Obama about the women that has fourteen kids. I would tell him I feel. I think that is really ridiculous to have that many children because that means people that pay taxes are basically giving her money for her to have a stable place etc. I think there should be a law where your only allowed to have a certain amount of kids because fourteen is too much to have and I don't think no one can handle that many children. http://julieshapiro.wordpress.com/2009/01/30/news-in-brief-fourteen-children-under-eight/

Another issue I would discuss would be the war we are having. I would tell him that the war isn't necessary because there are a lot of people that want to live a nice life just like the rest of the people that are not in the war.

No comments: