Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Internship Reflection!

I would like to get the opportunity into working with an adult that has a lot of experiance in different areas, getting the opportunity to work with elementary students because I enjoy working with younger children. I could learn a lot from the kids.I would like to learn how to communicate better when working with children and adults. I would love to see myself grown in this area(communication) because in the real world your going to need to know how to communicate well with your boss or your peers. Sometimes I notice when you dont communicate with your classmates or your teachers you dont get that far because of yur lack of communication.My goals for my internship this semester is for the younger kids to look at me as a role model because of the way I worked with them and the way that I carried myself, Also incase I may need a letter of recomindation for a collage I could be able to go back and talk to the administrators and they would be more than happy to do that because of my attitude and dedication. I am looking foward into working with Mr Khul's wife I am very happy with my internship and I plan on making everyone proud of me

No comments: