Thursday, November 6, 2008

BARACK OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1






I feel really great about the elections because we have an African American president of the United states.I think that a lot of African Americans were happy to see that day. I also feel happy because this is the first time for me understanding the presidential debates etc...I am very proud of myself through these past years. My hopes for America is to improve in the areas we need adjustments in which is a lot. Also to trust our president in his word to show America that we have a trust worth president.My concerns of America is our troops I feel that every month or day they are getting killed at a young age. I don't think it's fair because they have a life to live and enjoy being with their family like some of us do.

No comments: